Good news - Gorilla Technology is looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join our team. Could that be you?
I’m looking for someone who both learns technical things quickly and has great people skills.
If you’re just looking for ‘another job’ then this probably isn’t the role for you. At Gorilla we work differently from other companies and we’re looking for someone who stands out from the crowd.
There is much to Gorilla’s special sauce (we call it ‘The Gorilla Way’) that differentiates us. From an employee perspective you’ll benefit from:
• Being part of a tight knit and friendly team who work closely together – supporting and learning from each other while sharing knowledge and ideas
• Working with the newest and best technologies available. As part of ‘The Gorilla Way’ we leverage fresh technology to make ourselves and our customers more successful. As an example virtually all of our PC users run Windows 7 (and naturally we work with Mac too). And in-house we’re testing Windows 8.
• Huge growth potential - most people move ahead faster than the industry standard for career development whilst at Gorilla
At Gorilla though, we don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake – using it has to make business sense so we teach all our staff about business and communication so we can relate the benefits to our clients.
Attributes you must have:
• Permit to work in NZ
• Great spoken and written English
• Ability to start within 4 weeks
• Experience in the Auckland arena
Skills that would be beneficial for you to bring to the table include:
• Great people skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Technical skills: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/R2, Mac OS X, Exchange Server 2007/2010, ISA/TMG Server, Cisco, Firewalls, TCP/IP
Note that applicants will need a drivers license and their own vehicle.
If this sounds like you, please drop us a line with a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com